The photographs must be related to research and must be taken at the Campus Clínic. They must be horizontal and each must occupy memory of no less than 2 MB and no more than 5 MB. They should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by the following details:
- Given name and surname(s) of the employee
- Research group or place of work
- Contact email address
- Laboratory/space where the photograph was taken
- Title of the photograph
- In the case of microscopic images, please attach a brief description in Catalan or Spanish
The competition is open from 15 November 2022 to 28 February 2023 (both inclusive)
All photographs submitted will be put to a popular vote. Those that receive the most votes will be sent to an external jury, which will select the 3 winners.
- 1st prize: book token for 250 euros at La Impossible bookshop
- 2nd prize: book token for 150 euros at La Impossible bookshop
- 3rd prize: book token for 75 euros at La Impossible bookshop
- Runners-up: an IDIBAPS T-shirt
IDIBAPS may use all photographs for the purpose of information and dissemination, always crediting authorship of the image.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Communication
IDIBAPS (August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute)
C/ Rosselló, 149-153 | 08036 – Barcelona
This IDIBAPS UCC+I activity is supported by the FECYT.