Reading time: 1 min
- being under 6 months of age.
- Crowded conditions, in other words, sharing a poorly ventilated space with many people.
- Being admitted to hospital.
- Having older siblings (especially if they share a bedroom),
- Attending daycare.
- Exposure to tobacco smoke, especially if the mother smokes while pregnant.
- Breastfeeding for four months or longer has a protective effect.
We are sorry, we are working to improve PortalCLÍNIC. Help us become better, tell us why
Thanks for your help!
An error has occurred and we were unable to send your opinion, please try again later.